Deuteronomy 11, 22, 24, 26 with Sandra Richter
Listen here as Dr. Sandra Richter (Westmont College) talks to us about Deuteronomy 11, 22, 24, 26. We discuss:
- The prominence of land in Deuteronomy
- Environmental Laws
- Laws on adultery and rape
- The economy of Deuteronomy
Other Work by Sandra Richter
- “Rape in Israel’s World … and Ours: A Study Of Deuteronomy 22:23–29.” Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society 64 (2021): 59–76.
- “Environmental Law: Wisdom from the Ancients.” Bulletin of Biblical Research 24 (2014): 307–29
- “Environmental Law in Deuteronomy: One Lens on a Biblical Theology of Creation Care.” Bulletin of Biblical Research 20 (2010): 355–76.
This Week’s Blurb
In this episode, Sandra Richter Recommends:
- Watching anything by Sir David Attenborough
Visit our website at thetwotestaments.com, where you can subscribe and continue your guided journey through Scripture.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Vurbl, iHeart Radio, Amazon Music, and Pocket Casts.
Watch us on Youtube.