Romans 9:20–23 with Jason Staples
Join us as Dr. Jason Staples (NC State University) talks to us about Romans 9:20-23. We discuss a number of things including:
- the image of God as a potter
- the temperamental nature of clay
- the potter-clay metaphor in Jeremiah
- how this image asserts God’s justice
Relevant Works by Jason Staples
This post contains affiliate links
Paul and the Resurrection of Israel. Cambridge University Press, forthcoming.
This Episode’s Blurb
Jason Staples recommends:
- Aleph with Beth Youtube Channel on Biblical Hebrew.
- Alpha with Angela Youtube Channel on Biblical Greek.
Visit our website at thetwotestaments.com, where you can subscribe and continue your guided journey through Scripture.
Watch us on Youtube